Thursday, October 22, 2009

So much to post.....

so little time, yada yada, yada. I've decided instead of dreaming up all of these long, fancy posts with pictures and videos that I never get around to actually blogging about, I will start short and sweet, slightly themed posts of random things that should be remembered.

For instance, today, the title would be "Weird things Ruby eats." And the entry would be: For breakfast today Ruby asked for cereal, and a bologna sandwich with cheese and lettuce inside. We never even eat bologna! Where does she get this stuff?

So, she has just eaten her cereal, and I'm off to make a turkey and cheese sandwich. With lettuce inside.

1 comment:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

She cracks me up! We never eat bologna either, and not too long ago while at the store Caroline informed me that she wanted it! They are so funny how the pick things up!