Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Wedding

I was not going to post this so late, but the pics were so cute I thought I would go ahead! Back in July?, we headed up to Dallas for Aaron's cousin Marcus' wedding. There was also a wedding shower for Marcus' brother Michael, who was getting married in August (Ruby and I missed that one). It was a whirlwind weekend that went from Waxahachie, to Duncanville, to Denton, to Crumb, and finally back home to Austin. It was a bit trying at times, but we had a blast! Just look at everything Ruby got to do!

Bathing her animals

Charlie Dog

Aaron, Courtney, Taylor, Braden, Luke and Cathy

My family

Pretty fruit

Pretty girls in pretty dresses

Mmmmmm

Sweet Catherine

feeding the horses- she wasn't scared at all!



Always gotta end with a sleepy baby!

No comments: