Thursday, April 24, 2008

This Week's Cuteness

it's been a while since I've posted... As usual things are hectic and crazy, and poor little Ruby's been sick with a respiratory cold the better part of a month. We finally saw the doctor today and we have our first ear infection. :-( The girl's in great spirits, though, which is very helpful for momma! Here are some recent pictures until I can post some better updates:


A little morning artistry

"Pretty Bracelet"-- for you Grandmama

Mmmmm, yummy!

Play Pals
She wore a raspberry beret....

I think I love her!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I searched our soon to be daughter's name Ruby Claire-and found your blog! This name used to be so uncommon in the US-it seems to be getting more popular! I know in the UK it is in the top 5!Hope your little Ruby feels better soon!